Friday, September 14, 2012

Flipper's Adventures with Jake

Flipper’s Adventures
By: Jake

On Friday night I took Flipper to my soccer game. It was cloudy and rainy and very cold. The soccer game was in Buffalo Grove. Flipper wanted to play the game but he had to stay with my mom. He stayed dry by sitting under the umbrella. For the rest of the weekend I went to Indian Guides. Flipper was very excited about going on a road trip. We went to a campground in Wisconsin. The first thing Flipper did was to help me unpack the truck. We set up our bunk bed and laid out our sleeping bag. Then Flipper helped us make the fire. At the end of the night Flipper slept with me. In the morning when we woke up we had breakfast and then we went to the bb gun range and the archery range. We even went canoeing in the lake. Then we packed up to go home. We had lots of fun together.


No comments:

Post a Comment