Friday, September 12, 2014

Christian's Adventures with Flipper

Friday:
When Flipper and I got home the power was out. Flipper and I decided to read a book. We read Big Nate. It was funny. Then my dad got home and set up the generator. Flipper and I did shadow puppets with flashlights. He was the greatest. Then we all slept downstairs because we didn’t have power. Flipper read a bedtime story.

Saturday:
Flipper was so happy that the power turned on. Flipper went to my soccer game. He was there to cheer me on as we won our first game of the season. Flipper and I took a break to play some Xbox. At night we went to my grandma’s house for dinner. Flipper ate the most pie. Then we went home and Flipper went to bed.

Sunday:
After breakfast we played Xbox. Flipper beat me at my own game. Then Flipper helped me with my homework. He was a good writer. Then Flipper played soccer with my dad and me outside. Then we went to Olive Garden. He loved the breadsticks. Flipper took a nice shower so he would be clean for school.




No comments:

Post a Comment