Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Maksym's and Swingers Adventure

Swinger and I came to my house on Friday. He met my brother Denys, my mom and dad. When it was nighttime we went to sleep. Next day in the morning Swinger had to use the potty. After that we ate breakfast. Then the adventure began. We took a bike ride to the park. Then we came back home and played soccer on my back yard. Swinger kicked the ball really far. Then Swinger wanted to ride the car but we didn’t have drivers license. So we drove my brother’s motorcycle. Then Swinger tried to escape but we caught him on a tree. Then I thought he wants to have more fun so I took him on the trampoline and he was happy. After we came back home Swinger grabbed a bunch of bananas and ate them all and that’s his favorite food. Then Swinger wanted to read a book because he enjoys to. When we were done reading the book we were allowed to play PS4. I taught him how to play a guitar and it was fun teaching him. At the end of the day it was bath time so we gave Swinger a good bath. It was a long time and we were tired and went to sleep.



















No comments:

Post a Comment