Friday, December 11, 2015

Cathryn's Adventures with Little Blue

The Adventures of Little Blue and Cathryn

December 4, 2015

     Dear Journal, Today I brought Little Blue home with me. We went to Maeve’s house and started to play with animals as our pets. My pet was Little Blue and he was a goof. Next, we had a party at the Morris’s. After the party, Little Blue and I went to bed.




















December 5, 2015

     Dear Journal, Today Little Blue and I had lots of adventures! First, we decorated the Christmas tree with handmade ornaments and beautiful store bought decorations. I love to see the tree filled with different memories. Then, we tried on ski boots, played outside with my friends, and went to Culver’s for lunch. Next, we went Christmas Caroling with my Brownie Troop. Little Blue was sensational at singing, but not so good at the craft because the cloves on the oranges hurt his fingers. After caroling, we went to my cousin Evie’s house. We had dinner, watched a movie, and went to bed.








































December 6, 2015


     Dear Journal, Today Little Blue slept in because he was exhausted from all of our adventures. We went to lunch at Cortland’s Garage. After that we went to Will’s basketball game. Little Blue was cheering so loud! We gave him a wash before bed. We had an awesome time this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment