Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Rahul's Adventures with Swinger

I went to 
​Shagg Park and we played knockout, football game, and soccer.
​ ​
I taught Flipper cricket in my basement.
​ ​
He got the hang of it pretty fast.
​ ​
Then we had to get ready for my mom and dad
​'s​
anniversary.
​ ​
We went to a
​n​
 Indian restaurant
​. ​
Ria,
​ ​
Flipper, and I took a lot of selfies. Then we came back and went to sleep.

As soon as I woke up I saw a cricket match in my house it was India vs Pakistan they had a huge rivalry between each other. Then India won the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
​ ​
Then we ate pancakes for breakfast. I went to my friend
​'​
s house we painted,
​ ​
played cricket, and Xbox. We were having a sleepover. We watched The Phantom Menace.

We woke up and ate breakfast. Then we played hockey and lacrosse. Then we played Xbox.On Xbox we played NHL and Madden my friend won NHL and I won Madden 12 to 10. Then we played cricket again. Then we went to B
​usse ​
woods but it was way to
​o​
 windy to play so we came back and played cricket. Then my 
​D​
ad came to pick me up. I forgot Flipper 
​at my friend's house. He must have been scared ! So my Dad went to get it. Then I played more cricket we also played carrom. Then we went to sleep. I had a great time with Flipper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment