Friday, September 23, 2016

Emma and Flipper's Extravaganza

Flipper came to spend the weekend with me!  Here are our adventures.

Saturday
Today is my little brother Ryan’s birthday party!  Flipper bounced in the bounce house higher than me!  He ate some snacks and some party food and he still bounced higher than me!  He played bean bag toss and of course, he won.  He wins everything!  He is a smart penguin.  Next, Flipper ate some birthday cake.  Flipper said, “Agh, I ate too much cake!  Ow, I have a tummy ache!”  After a fun party and all our friends went home, Flipper went to bed with me.

Sunday
After we woke up, we played some Minecraft.  Then Flipper ate some pancakes for breakfast.  (But he was still full from the cake!  Agh!)  Then he got dressed in a warm sweater.  Then he said, “This is too hot!  Ugh!” and took off the sweater.  Next we took a bike ride to the park (but Flipper didn’t wear his sweater).  At the park, Flipper swung on the swings, did the monkey bars and went down the slide so fast, I couldn’t even catch up with him!  Flipper and I built a fort, and he found a nut.  He ate it and he said, “Agh, I am still stuffed from the birthday cake!”   Then we rode our bikes home.  Next we built a Lego City park and he was the best at building Legos!  After all this fun, he took a nice warm bath.  He liked to play with the bubbles.  After his toasty warm bath, he did some magazine reading.  When he went to bed, he said, “Agh, I am STILL full from the birthday cake!”

Flipper is the best penguin ever.  We had a great weekend together!













No comments:

Post a Comment