Thursday, November 17, 2016

A Weekend with Swinger

Swinger and I came back from school and were starving so I got some snack, but when I looked down Swinger was hanging on refrigerator trying to open it! Then, we ate some dinner and went to my sister's play Swinger loved it! After that Swinger went to sleep in his favorite place: mom’s bag and I went to sleep in my bed.

On Saturday we went to my basketball game. Swinger was going wild there! Then, we watched some TV. After that we went to a sleepover at my grandma’s house, but we forgot Swinger! The next morning Swinger and I went with my brother’s preschool to California Pizza Kitchen to make our own pizza [it was so loud even Swinger was covering his ears!] It was a good thing and my sisters and I got to sit at another table to make are pizza and eat it! When I went to put it in a take it to go bag I gave it to my mom because I needed to get some water but when I came back I saw Swinger with sauce all over his face and no more pizza in the bag!!! Then I went to my religious school we also brushed our teeth I wrote this and went to bed!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment