Friday, January 6, 2017

The Amazing Brooke and Swinger

When I got home from Disney Swinger was waiting for me. My cousins came over and we all made gingerbread houses. Swinger helped me make the house. After the cousins left Swinger and I played on my piano. He did great for his first time. Swinger heard Brandon and Jay playing Minecraft on the X-box. Swinger really wanted to play too, so he was playing and I wanted to watch. Then swinger helped finish decorate the tree. He liked to swing on the branches. On Christmas morning he ran downstairs before all of us could. He saw that Santa came and left four iPads and ate all of the cookies and milk. After Christmas we went to WISCONSIN EAGLE RIVER. We had to drive there. Swinger got to hang out with his new friends. Swinger and I went out for brunch and he already wanted dessert. Then SWINGER and I went to bed to ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz. Swinger met a new friend Lucy, a fish, and a man. Then we had to go home. Then we celebrated NEW YEAR!!! WE DRANK SPARKLING GRAPE JUICE!!!!! IT WAS COOOOOOOOOOOL. PAIGE WAS WITH US. The next day we looked at a puppy. It was hard to say goodbye.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment