Friday, February 24, 2017

Gianna's Adventures with Little Blue


On Friday I went to gymnastics little blue loved my flexibility..We woke up on Saturday and ate breakfast and then played ps4.Then wall I got ready he watched tv.When I was ready we went to my grandmas.Which is a block away.Then we played bored games.Little Blue won 2 place every game.Then I went home to meditation class and then I got ready for a party.When I came back I saw Little Blue on a date with pup a boy.There waitress Edge my dog came back every 5 min and offered Pup a dog free stuff.So we left and went to a party and all kids went in the basement and played x box.Little Blue said ps4 was so easy.BUT one girl couldn't play her name was Tarah.She was sad.Then Sunday we played my new game uncharted it was so fun. Some parts little blue didn't like cause there was blood.Then i went to make up class.Then we all went to Sammy's for breakfast and played darts.Then I went to my moms and went to see for the 8 time this week my cousin Gabri's puppy. Little blue loved him.Gabs didn't name him yet. BUT yeah gabs named him 
Beau.




No comments:

Post a Comment