Thursday, May 18, 2017

My Fantastic Weekend With Flipper

In the morning we had doughnuts.Flipper and me decided to play the VR down stairs so we did.Then Bella's new bed came but she wouldn't sleep in it!Then we watched tv for about an hour.Then i had a sleepover with Peter and Grace(my cousins).During our sleepover we made slime and cupcakes!But the slime didn't turn out so good.The next morning we had pancakes and then Peter and Grace left.Flipper,Kate, and me went to subway after we watched a movie. We got home and played the VR.It was time to go to bed before i read for 20 minutes.The next day i was sick:( so for about 5 hours Flipper and I watched tv.Then i took a 2 hour nap (flipper slept for another whole hour!I then watched more tv.My mom took Bella for a walk and i was watching tv and i had a really wiggly tooth and i was eating and i was trying to chew and my tooth started to move and when my mom came back i said"Mom can we pull out my tooth?"So my mom and I went to the upstairs bathroom and we wigged my tooth with my toothbrush and i turned it all the way around but that didn't work.At this point i was tiered of wiggling my tooth so i got a paper towel  this took a lot of times Flipper was saying "COME ON TOOTH COME OUT!!!"and i got my tooth and pulled it out."FINALLY"I yelled "I'M FREE!!!!!!"now i went down stairs and asked" Can we get chines food now?"So my mom ordered food we ate and ate and ate. I was tired so i decided to read a little. Now i went to bed.But before we washed Flipper.Now we went to bed.The next morning i packed up with Flipper and we went to school!





No comments:

Post a Comment