Friday, December 20, 2013

Isabel's Adventures with Flipper

When I brought Flipper home I read a story to Flipper and my mom. It was Friday night and Flipper, Madeleine, my mom, and I watched Miracle on 34th Street and had hot chocolate from the world famous restaurant Serendipity in New York City and we had winter cookies. During the day on Saturday I had to go to dance and gymnastics, so Flipper played with my mom, sister, grandmother, and my grandpa.

Saturday night my family went to a house party in downtown Chicago. We brought Flipper along. All of my friends made snowmen and angels and we made a nativity scene. No one finished the angels. Then we had pizza for dinner. For dessert we had con muffins and chocolate chip cookies. Then one of my best friends, Michael, and I played Uno and Flipper played with us. When we were done all of my friends and Flipper played a game when we turn the lights off and we make a weird move and then we look at each other’s looks. Flipper was in an old baby crib and he looked like a baby penguin. When everyone went home we went to my mom’s friend’s house to sleep over. We watched a movie.

On Sunday night we made cookies. The shapes were bells, snowmen, Christmas trees, stockings, stars, candy canes, and gingerbread men. Flipper watched us use them. We made another batch. When the cookies were finished, my family, Flipper, and I played a very fun board game. We put the cookie on a Christmas plate and then we put them away because we had to make dinner. Then, when we started eating we put on the movie Far and Away. When we finished our dinner we had our cookies. They were delicious. When the movie was over we went upstairs to give Flipper a bath. Then I had medium pjs. Then we watched some TV. Then we went to bed.


On Monday morning we had breakfast. Then we went to school. It was awesome having Flipper at my home.




No comments:

Post a Comment