Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lily's Adventures with Swinger

Swinger and I woke up on Saturday morning and we had breakfast.  I had Spunky Dunkers and Swinger had a banana.  Then we spent the day in my room playing basketball on my mini hoop that hangs from my door.  Later in the afternoon we went to my basketball game.  My dad is the coach so he let Swinger sit on the bench and help coach.  When the game was over Swinger was happy because we won and he to got to help coach.  Saturday night our friends the Zei’s came over and the youngest JT was clinging on to Swinger.  He really likes monkeys.  We stayed up late and were really tired when we went to bed.  Sunday morning I woke up and we went to my soccer game and Swinger was on the bleachers with my parents watching.  Then we ended the day with another basketball game but this time Swinger sat with my mom on the bleachers.  On Monday morning it was time for us to go back to school.  Swinger and I met my friends at the corner and we all walked to school together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment