Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sara's Adventures with Flipper

Friday: When Flipper and I got home we had a snack and we played Wii for a while. Flipper wanted to play. I let him play, but he needed thumbs. He still did really well. He liked to play Wii. After we played Wii, we watched some TV and then we had dinner. Flipper wanted fish, but I told him we were having pizza. He liked the pizza, but he still wanted fish. After we ate dinner we had to go to bed. Flipper slept next to my stuffed animals.

Saturday: Flipper and I woke up at 10:00. We ate muffins for breakfast. I had a basketball game. Flipper watched me. I made a basket. Flipper was really happy even though we lost. Flipper and I played verses some other kid and my brother. Noah was in first place and Flipper and I were in second. we went bowling. Flipper, Noah, and I played at the arcade. Noah got the jackpot. Flipper and I watched all the tickets come out. After that we went home and went to bed.

Sunday: Flipper and I went to Egg Harbor. Flipper couldn’t decide what to eat. He ordered a pancake. After that we went to my basketball game. He cheered for me even though we lost again. After that, I went sledding but I did not bring Flipper because I didn’t want him to get dirty. I went home and then told Flipper that we were going to my cousin’s house. I told him there was a dog. Flipper didn’t want to go because he was scared of dogs, so he played with my stuffed animals when I was gone.









No comments:

Post a Comment