Thursday, December 18, 2014

Friday: When Swinger and I got home,we watched a movie about Santa Clause and Jack Frost. We went to bed early so Swinger went to sleep with me. 
Saturday: We ate donuts for breakfast (with sprinkles). Then we went to the eye doctor for my check up. Swinger loved trying on glasses but he did NOT liked getting his eyes checked. We went to the Frisbee Senior Center and got some pictures. We ate Asian food at Penga. We watched another movie and went to bed. 
Sunday: When we woke up, my dad was cooking hot dogs. He set a napkin on fire! Swinger hid under a pillow until it was ok. At 4:40 we watched the movie, Big Hero 6. I was getting Swinger from the back seat and Mikee trapped him. When we got back he was sleeping. We got home and gave him a wash and then went sleeping.
















No comments:

Post a Comment