Friday, December 19, 2014






 Wednesday                                                                                                                                                     On Wednesday Swinger and I were watching TV.  Swinger wanted to be a stocking present so I put him in the stocking.  Then he wanted to open the presents.  I said we can't because it was not for him.  Then he was playing on my i Pad.  He kept trying to beat my high score on Temple Run.  He heard my brothers play loud toy noises, so he got on my brother's fire truck and hit the siren.  It was so loud!
                                                                                                                                                                    Thursday
     Swinger made a new buddy.  Her name was Banana.  First, they wanted a picture, so then I took one.  Then they played with my art supplies.  They got dirty.  Swinger wanted to wash his hands.  He had a little trouble getting on the sink.  Then Swinger and I had to go to bed.  Swinger and I had a fun time together.  Swinger wanted me to read him a bed time story.  Then we fell a sleep.  Swinger and I had a great time together!        

No comments:

Post a Comment