Thursday, January 14, 2016

Dawson's Adventures with Swinger

January 10, 2016

Adventures with Swinger!
by Dawson 

When I got home with Swinger we went in the front room and played on my ipad mini 2 and watched TV for 45 minutes. I have to admit Swinger is super good at games and beat me more than I beat him. Then for dinner we had pasta with homemade red sauce and I shared a little with him because he had a huge appetite that night. When Swinger made a free throw we went to bed.  When we woke up we went to my (and my brother Curtis’s) futsal game and when we got there we saw Michael playing. We said hey and when we started the game Swinger cheered like a cheerleader. At the end of the game it was a tie 8 to 8. After the game we went to Curtis’s basketball game and Swinger again cheered like a cheerleader and they won 14 to 9. After that we watched the Kentucky Wildcats vs. the Alabama tide and we all cheered when Kentucky won 77 to 61. After the game we had skirt steak with peas and mac and cheese and again I shared with Swinger because he had a huge appetite. It was family night, and after dinner we watched the movie Rudy and Swinger and I were both cold and we shared the covers and every 3 minutes he would pull the covers to himself. After that we went to bed after Swinger made his free throw. The next morning, Swinger and I went downstairs and played basketball and I don’t know how those tiny legs can jump so high and slam dunk. After that my family ran some errands at Ace, Dicks, Jewel, and Office Depot. At Ace Swinger helped get the nuts and bolts to fix the ping pong table, at Dicks Swinger helped me beat Curtis at tic tac toe while dad was returning something, at Jewel Swinger helped us carry food to the car, and at Office Depot Swinger helped pick out the calendar. After we got home I read 40 minutes with Swinger. After reading with him I was typing all of this while Swinger was watching Green bay vs. the Redskins. After that we went to the front room to play my ipad mini 2 and then we face timed my cousin Sam and he helped us be an ally with him on Galaxy of heroes. After that we ate dinner and we had roasted chicken with brussel sprouts and mushroom risotto. I think Swinger is finally full!
               AND THOSE WERE MY ADVENTURES WITH SWINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment