Thursday, January 28, 2016

Swinger's Adventures with Ben

Adventures with Swinger

When Swinger came home with me on Friday my friend JT came over. Swinger, JT, and I all had pizza. Swinger had like 5 pieces of pizza so we told him he had to be done. Then Swinger tried to steal my pizza. Then we went in my basement and played some mini hoops. Swinger beat me 20 to 18. Swinger got a game-winning basket. Swinger started rubbing it in my face that he beat me. Then Swinger and I played on my brother’s huge beanbag. First I did a flip onto the beanbag. Then Swinger said, “I can do better than that.” So then Swinger did a double front flip onto the beanbag. Swinger told me he was hungry so on the way to my brother’s game we got McDonald’s. Swinger got an extra large fry and a large shake. Swinger started telling people on my brother’s basketball team to shoot 3 pointers. Then he started telling people to dunk on my brother’s team. Then when we went to bed Swinger was kicking me crazy. Then I told him to stop. He said, “Ok.” But then he stole my covers. I was freezing that night. Swinger came to my game in the morning. We tied. Swinger did not like that we tied. He was screaming to the refs, “Let them go to overtime.”

That was my adventure with Swinger.



No comments:

Post a Comment