Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My Adventure With Little Blue!

When I woke up Saturday morning I grabbed Little Blue and we had breakfast and watched TV for a little bit. Then, we went to go play with my Guni pig but saidly Little Blue is elergic to my guni pig so he couldn't go close to him but he was amazed how he could get up there. After that, we went to my soccer game but we accidentally left Little Blue home alone!!!!When we came back from my soccer game we went to Beet Street to get my sisters' friend a Birthday present but well we were at Beet Street I found fake octopus body parts on my fingers. When when we got home Little Blue and I played a game called Pay Day and he WON 2 times in a row!After we played Pay Day we went to the mall return some clothes and get some stuff. When we came back we took a shower and went out to dinner. Then,we went home and watched a movie. Then, we went to bed.The next morning,we went to Dunk'n Donuts to get a donut.Then, we came back and I had to get ready for my soccer practice because we had to pick up some of my friends to go and it was also at 10:00 AM so we had to rush out the door and we got my friends and we went to practice. After practice we drove everyone home. Then, I played horse but it was not fair because Little Blue  can slam Dunk but I can't so he won! After we played Horse, we went to my B-Ball game.But in the 5TH peroid we were tied 22 to 22 so we went into over time and they scored a 2 pointer basket at 6 seconds left so they won 24 to 22 but it was still really exciting and fun. After that we went  home and I had a Play-Date with my friend and we played Hide-And-Seek and little Blue could fit almost anywhere so he won! After we played Hide-And-Seek we ate dinner. Then, we had to take her home. Then, we watched TV then went to bed. On Monday, we washed Little Blue and went to school and Little Blue was sad to say good bye!











No comments:

Post a Comment