Thursday, October 11, 2012

Macy M.'s Adventures with Swinger

The Great Adventure With Swinger

Swinger and I had a lot of fun this long weekend. When we got home I gave him a bath. I put the water on warm, then plugged the drain, and tossed him in. I got him all wet. I shampooed him and then put him back in the water to wash all the shampoo out. Now he is all clean for Fall Fest. But he was still wet, so I swaddled him up in a towel. When we got to Fall Fest Swinger watched me play all the games. Then Swinger was getting tired so we had to go home. I made Swinger a bed. First I took my mini cradle and placed a comfy towel in it. Then I put Swinger in the bed and put another towel on top for a blanket. Then I picked out a stuffed baby monkey and tucked it in Swinger’s arms.

On Monday Swinger refused to help me clean my room. Instead he sat on the bed and watched me pick it up. Then Swinger helped me rake leaves. I put him in the pile of leaves until he was so covered in leaves you could not see him.









No comments:

Post a Comment