Thursday, October 4, 2012

Will's Adventures with Flipper


The Adventures of Flipper and Will
By Will Wascher

On Friday night, Flipper and I went to an Indian Guides meeting. We had tons of fun! Flipper and I climbed the tree house ladder with our tribe. Since my father and I are the big and little chiefs, that made Flipper Chief Penguin. On Saturday morning, Flipper and I had to wake up early to go with our friends to Midtown to run in a 5K race for the Chicago Bears. Flipper thought it was cool to see so many people running. We were so fast that we earned a ribbon! On Sunday morning, Flipper was snoring so loud that he woke me up like an alarm clock. Flipper helped us make breakfast. We had eggs and donuts. Flipper really liked the chocolate donuts the best! For the rest of the day, Flipper and I played outside with our friends. Before bed we had a little time left to watch some football on T.V. It was a great weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment