Friday, October 26, 2012

Margaret's Adventures with Swinger

The Aventures with Swinger and Me
By Margaret

Swinger and I had a great weekend. First we went  to my sister's soccer game. We were cheering as loud as a cannon and it really helped because Beth scored a goal! Swinger was a big help for Beth. He was our lucky charm.

Swinger and I raked up the biggest leaf pile in the history of leaf piles! Swinger raked, but then he was sweating so I tied him to the landpost. He had a great time climbing. Then we took a big jump into the leaf pile. There were so many leaves I almost couldn't find him!

I had a special treat for Swinger. My sisters and I made banana bread for Swinger. Swinger loved the banana bread. He thought it was the best in the world!

Swinger had a great time with me and my family!









No comments:

Post a Comment