Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oliver's Adventures with Little Blue


My Amazing Adventures With Little Blue!

On Saturday Little Blue and I went outside with my brother. We played catch. After that we played some video games. Little Blue was really good. Then it was time to eat. Little Blue ate so much his stomach hurt. After we ate we played some more video games. Then we ate dinner. We had cereal. Then it was time to go to bed.

On Sunday I woke up and didn’t see Little Blue.
And then I saw the most terrifying thing. My dog stole Little Blue! I quickly ran to get Little Blue. When I got him Little Blue and I ate some cereal. He again ate the most. We went and played some video games after we ate. We played video games until lunch. Little Blue beat me. Little Blue again ate the most. Then we went outside with my brother. It got dark and we ate dinner, and Little Blue ate the most. Then it was time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment