Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Victoria's Adventures with Swinger



Swinger and Me!
           

When I came home with Swinger I gave him a tour of the house and introduced him to my family. Then at 6 pm I went to Paige’s house on a sleepover party with Swinger, he had a crush on Sunny, Kayleigh’s stuffed animal. We played many games, danced to music and watched Night at the Museum last but Swinger was really scared when the creatures turned to life. We even stayed up really late. Then on Saturday Swinger went to Polish School with me. He learned new Polish words and about Christmas in Poland. On Sunday Swinger and I woke up at 12:30 pm. We ate a big breakfast and later we started decorating the Christmas tree. At night he took a bath in the washing machine and then I read him a bedtime story and we went to sleep. My family and I will really miss Swinger a lot!






No comments:

Post a Comment