Friday, December 7, 2012

Isobel's Adventures with Swinger

My Time with Swinger

On Friday after school, I went to Macy Goodman’s house to play. Macy is in Mrs. Berg’s class. We played with American Girl Dolls and Swinger was the pet monkey.

On Saturday, Katie Neal (she is in Mrs. Berg’s class too) came over to play. Katie and I made a “preview” for our web show “Iizzatie.” Swinger played as the little ballerina’s stuffed monkey; the stuffed monkey went everywhere with her. The little ballerina thought the old man’s antlers were devil ears. Katie and I dressed up in costumes and acted out skits.

On Sunday, I took Swinger with me to Woodfield Mall to get my ears pierced. Swinger wanted to get his ears pierced too, but I told him he wasn’t old enough. So he sat on my lap and Macy G’s lap, and we got our ears pierced. We had dinner too at the Cheesecake Factory; he had bread for dinner and cheesecake for dinner. When Swinger got home Sunday evening, he dove into the washing machine for a bath. He thought it was quite nice. Swinger was really tired after his long, busy weekend.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment