Thursday, January 17, 2013

Jack's Adventures with Swinger


Swinger’s Adventures with Jack

        Swinger and I woke up got dressed then we went to the bathroom to brush 0ur teeth.  Next we went down stairs to get breakfast. Swinger and I had bacon, eggs, and toast. After we ate my mom said we are going to get new furniture so my mom rented a cargo van. But first, my older cousin, Ryan, who is 17 and in High School at Prospect, helped us move out our epic sized wooden desk into the cargo van.  Swinger got a sweet ride on top of the desk as we moved it out of the house and into the van.  It took me, my mom and Ryan to lift the desk (and Swinger) helped we finally got it in the van. Then we hopped in the back, it was really bumpy when the biggest bump came swinger flew and hit the roof of the van thankfully I caught him. When we arrived at my aunt’s house we lifted the desk into her home.

Later I was hungry so my mom and I went Culvers.  I had cheese bugger and fries but swinger wasn’t hungry, in fact, he was a little queasy from the bumpy ride.  Then we went to pick up the new furniture my mom ordered.   We picked up the seven pieces of furniture then we headed home with the van loaded to the gills.

             Today swinger and I went to laser tag my name was ace the first round.  In the second round I was Yoda.  I got tagged 26 times and I tagged 28 times. Then we went in the party room for some tasty pizza and sodas.  I was so sweaty and hot that it took two Gatorades to cool me off.  I had two cup cakes then we went home.

       I think that Swinger enjoyed watching me play with my friends.  I also know that Swinger is looking forward to his next adventure with one of my classmates.






No comments:

Post a Comment