Thursday, January 17, 2013

Taylor's Adventures with Little Blue


Fun Times with Little Blue
By: Taylor

Friday night Little Blue and I watched Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus. Little Blue and I fell asleep upside down. On Saturday, Little Blue played Wii with me. He also took little baths. Little Blue sat in the soapy cup. When he was wrapped in the towel, he looked like a taco. Then he went to bed with me. On Sunday, he went to Lacrosse with me. I learned how to pick up the ball and how to pass and shoot. We played Big Monkey and Little Blue won. For lunch we went to Noodles and Company. We also read a book. He made a video for the class to see. Then Nathan gave Little Blue a piggyback ride and we went to sleep with Nathan, Payton, and Reese. But before we fell asleep, Little Blue snuck the last coconut.











 





No comments:

Post a Comment