Friday, January 25, 2013

Kayleigh's Adventures with Swinger


My Long Weekend with Swinger
By: Kayleigh

When Swinger got to my house we watched Radio Rebel. Then we read chapter 23 of Out of My Mind. Next, Swinger took a bath in the washing machine and then dried off in the dryer. After that Swinger and I put on music and had a dance party. Then we watched the Bulls game with my dad. We also did a puzzle with my mom. Then we had a very late dinner.

The next day we all had breakfast with Swinger and all he ate were bananas. After breakfast, Swinger and I played spies. After that Swinger and I did another puzzle with my mom. Then we had lunch. We went to the park and after that we watched TV for the rest of the time until dinner. We all went to bed early.

On Sunday for breakfast we had banana bread. Swinger ate the most. Then we went to church. After church, Swinger and I went to my grandma’s house and stayed until dinner. Then, we peeled, cut, and mashed potatoes. (which mom cooked) After dinner we watched National Treasure 2.

On Monday we had pizza and a fire in the fireplace. We also watched the Bulls game.

On Tuesday I guess I didn’t keep Swinger busy enough because I found Swinger in the office watching Curious George. (probably because of Erin)

The highlight of Swinger’s trip was seeing Sunny again!
















No comments:

Post a Comment