Friday, October 18, 2013

Emily's Adventures with Flipper

Weekend with Flipper
October 15, 2013

On Saturday me, Flipper, and my dad went to the Indian Princess car wash where we washed and dried cars. Flipper had fun doing back flips. He did them so high he almost got stuck in a tree.

Then we went to the Halloween fest. Flipper dressed up as a penguin. We got a lot of candy from the trick or treat line. We went on a hay ride and all the hay was really wet. Then we went to a family party. When we came in a ghost started dancing. Flipper was excited to see my Aunt come in the limo and we went in the limo. There was candy in the limo.

On Sunday, me, Flipper and my Mom went to my cheer competition.  We had fun.  Flipper was with my Mom watching us perform. Then, Flipper slept with all my other stuffed animals when we went on a long bike ride to Mount Prospect and back.

On Monday, we did Rainbow Loom and made a raindrop bracelet.  Then, I went to Orbit to roller skate.  Flipper stayed at my Grandma’s house and took a long nap.







No comments:

Post a Comment