Thursday, October 24, 2013

Joe's Adventures with Flipper

Flipper and Joe Weekend


Friday- October 18, 2013

We got out of school and we went home. We then watched TV.  Then we went to get ice cream at Baskin Robbins.  Flipper and I ate a shake made with Trick-or-Treat ice cream.  It was chocolate ice cream with chunks of chocolate in it.  Flipper then joined the whole family at the Rolling Meadows High School football game.  It was Homecoming.  Rolling Meadows scored a last second touchdown to beat Hersey High School.  It was a late night!

Saturday – October 19, 2013

Flipper and I woke up and ate some bad donuts.  They tasted like a sour apple Jolly Rancher.  They were weird!  Then we went to get a haircut.  We then watched some of the Purdue football game. After that, I took Flipper to my soccer game.  We won 6-1.  He was a good mascot!  He then went with me to my sister, Sophia’s game in Palatine.  It was cold, but Flipper played with me on the playground.  When we got home we ate dinner then had an ice cream bar.  Then, the whole family watched the Chicago Fire Soccer Game.  It was a really good game.  They won 1-0 and made it to the playoffs!  Dad fell asleep during the soccer game.  Flipper watched my Dad snore!

Sunday – October 20, 2013


We got up early today because I had a morning soccer game in Park Ridge.  It didn’t look like we were going to win, but we tied the game in the final seconds.  We then hurried to get to Sophia’s game in Schaumburg.  Her team did really well, winning 5-0.  Flipper really likes soccer!  We spent the rest of the day watching football.  It was a great weekend with Flipper.  I hope he had as much fun as I did.










No comments:

Post a Comment