Friday, October 4, 2013

Flipper's Adventures with Ethan

Flipper’s Adventure
By: Ethan

     This weekend Flipper and I had a lot of fun. First we went to my sister’s cross country meet at Schiller Park in Chicago. Then we went to my soccer game in Libertyville, and he watched us win the game 5-2. Then we came back home and rode on my dirt bike. He was on the handle bars and he stuck his wings out so it looked like he was flying. After that we went to bed.


    The next day we played football. After that we went to my sister's soccer game. Then I went home and we went swimming in my grandpa’s pool. We had lot’s of fun. Then we made a little zipline. He got to go on because I was way too big for it. He had lots of fun doing that, too. Then we had to read. We read 15 minutes. Then we played football with my brother. We lost, but we called a rematch, and then we won. Then we went to my other game against the Palatine Celtics. He watched us win 4-2. Then we went to my cousin's birthday party. Flipper and I had lots of fun this weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment