Friday, November 15, 2013

Lou's Adventures with Flipper

Friday: We got home. I started to sit him on the toy car. We started to make photos. We made like 5 photos. Then we decided on which to delete. Then we saw a movie. Then we went to sleep with flipper.

Saturday: We woke up. We started to play video games for like an hour. We had breakfast with him. We played stuffed animal football. Then I made four videos. Then I went outside to rake with Flipper. Then we got a drink. Then I got ready for the swim meet. Flipper cheered me on. When we got home Flipper helped me get the Dino and the train mods. Then we had supper. Then we saw the Croods. Then we played video games. Then we went to sleep!

Sunday: I woke up and played video games with Flipper. Then I ate breakfast with him. Then I got ready to go to church with him. Then we went home. Then we played video games. Then we watched TV. Then we went to my friend’s house to play video games. Then I got ready to go to swimming with him. Then we went to have dinner. Then we went to my friend’s house. Then we came home to have desert. Then we played Legos and went to bed.

Monday: We got up and started to play video games. Then we had breakfast and played more video games. Then we watched TV. Then we went to see Thor. When we got home Flipper told me the answers for the homework. Then we played video games. Then we ran around my house. Then we went to my friend’s house. Then we got home, took a shower, and went to bed. 











No comments:

Post a Comment