Friday, November 8, 2013

Samantha's Adventures with Flipper

On Friday I brought Flipper to my grandma and grandpa’s house. My cousin Kea came too. We talked about Heart 4 Heart dolls. Then we played a game with grandma. It had really hard questions that went with it. It’s so fun! I got home and showed Flipper my house. Flipper ate a corn chip. Then Meema brought me to the craft show with Flipper. I was selling cards. Meema bought me a poncho and hat for Tipi. Flipper tried it on. Meema bought me a hat also and she bought a fairy sticker book for Melody. Then Flipper went home. He slept at the bottom of Tipi’s bed. Tipi’s bed is actually a drawer that I put her stuff in. The next day Flipper, my mom, and I made Ellie badges. We were making Ellie badges for my party goodie bags. It’s for friendship. In the goodie bags there was a paint set. Flipper was trying out a paintbrush.

Pretty soon we went to grandma’s house with our cousins. We usually will watch a movie, but this time we had a fight about which movie we should watch so we watched all the movies. We watched Pingo, Peep in the Big Wide World, Charlie Brown is in Love, and Wallace and Gromit. Then we went home.

On Sunday I went to church. Then I went to my birthday party. It was an art class. We drew a peony flower. Then I opened my presents. Flipper could not come because…shhhh…he didn’t know how to write! When I got home I looked at the jade, cactus, and Venus fly trap that my cousins bought. Then Flipper and I went to Meema’s house to have a birthday. Meema said my present could peck. There was a present that I was really curious about. It was shaped like a doll box. Flipper helped me open a big long box. Inside was a canvas with a violin on it. Then, I slowly opened the doll-shaped box. Pretty soon I saw that the box was red. Then I saw some yellow and brown. I opened the whole thing and I saw a large picture of Rahel on the cover. She was the same Heart 4 Heart doll that I was talking about with Kea. I opened the flap to see Rahel. She was beautiful. She had brown skin and short, really curly hair. I made Flipper meet Rahel. I hope Flipper had a really nice time.









No comments:

Post a Comment