Friday, November 1, 2013

Victor's Adventures with Flipper

My Adventure with Flipper
By Victor Chan

Flipper and I had a great time together.  We watched college football over the weekend at home on our TV and I wore my Iron Man Patriot custom for Halloween.

On Saturday, I went to Korean language school.  I couldn’t bring Flipper to class, so my parents brought him to the shopping mall that day.  After school, my brother and I went to get a haircut at the barber.  So we brought Flipper with us and he waited in the car while we got our “buzzcuts.”  Also, Flipper waited at home and protected the house from thieves while our family went to bible study that evening.

On Monday, I was chosen to take home Tiny Steve the hermit crab.  Then later at night, we went to the pet store with Flipper to buy a tank, two hermit crabs and food for them.  So this was going to be his new home! 

On Wednesday, I got to take home bones from the owl pellet dissection.  I also got to keep the tooth which was very small but cool!  And I finally got to bring home Tiny Steve!  He was struggling in his new home, but he got used to it and he is best friends with the other two crabs – named Rocky and James (who are much bigger than him).  We also had a Cub Scout den meeting that evening. 
Thursday was Halloween.  We went Trick or Treating with my friends, Mateo, Addison, Kaley and my brother Anthony.  We got many treats and candies.  And, of course, we took Flipper to go treating with us.



Our family had a great week with Flipper and I was so glad he could spend time with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment