Friday, November 13, 2015

Addie's Adventures with Swinger

I did not take swinger anywhere on Saturday  but I took swinger  to do stuff on Sunday. First, I played barbies with him. Then, I went to pet supplies  plus with swinger. After that I bathed with him, and yes I bathed with him. We both  went in the bathtub together, but back to the story. Oh and I forgot that we had a mini dance party before I bathed with him. Then after swinger got out of the drier, we played spot it. Swinger didn't really participate he kinda  just laid on the table. Then when it was time for bed and I was sitting on my bed with swinger, I brushed swingers hair. So that was my sunday with swinger! (P.S sorry my story was so short!

I had a birthday party on Sat. so I kinda forgot about him. sorry!)





No comments:

Post a Comment