Thursday, November 5, 2015

Little Blue's Adventures with Travis

Little Blue started his adventure with me at C.A.P.S. We were hanging out by the painting in the gym. Then, later that day we went Trick or Treating in downtown Arlington Heights. We saw Sofia, Nate, and Noah. We took a picture when we took a break from all of the walking.

The next day we went to gymnastics at the Buehler YMCA. We took a picture on the Pommel Horse together. Little Blue was sitting in the middle while I was doing a front support. It was cool. Later that day we went Trick or Treating and I got lots of candy. Little blue was in the car nice and dry with mom while I walked with my sister around the neighborhood. It was great! That evening we watched Scooby Doo and ate candy together.

Finally, on Sunday we went to volleyball. We watched Heather’s team win. I was playing on my Nintendo 3ds and Little Blue was on my lap. At the end of the game we took a picture and Little Blue was sitting on top of a yellow volleyball.






No comments:

Post a Comment