Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sofia's Adventures with Swinger

SOFIA and SWINGER’s WEEKEND ADVENTURE

THE FIRST AFTERNOON WITH SWINGER
After you guys said bye to Swinger. Me and Swinger went to Ashlyn’s house and we had girl scout cookies and boy Swinger ate lot of Trefoils. He had like 6 or 7 cookies. I guess Singer really likes vanilla. After a chuckle or two I introduced Swinger to Kya and Sydney. Mrs. Ferguson took us to make and paint pottery.



My mom picked Swinger and me up and we went to Randhurst Village and ate at Chipotle. He even took a few bites of my taco when I wasn’t looking.



Once we got home Swinger met the rest of my family my little brother Jacob and my Dad. Swinger was nervous so he slept in my room.



SATURDAY
I played with neighbors and Swinger joined all the fun. We played hide and go seek, soccer and watched TV. When we came in my mom made us hot chocolate and Swinger drank some of mine. We pulled out our holiday decorations and I caught Swinger flirting with the angel. I can see why he did that my angel has a lot of sparkles. I was shocked.



SUNDAY
My dad had a great idea and invited us to breakfast. Swinger joined us and loved my chocolate chip pancakes at Eggperience.



He watched me do my homework and even let me read to him.



We played outside again with my neighbors Ryan, Charlie and Dino. The sun set and Swinger did not want to take a bath. We had to push him in the “tub”.

My family really enjoyed having Swinger having around and we hope he can come back and visit soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment