Friday, October 28, 2016

My Awesome Weekend with Swinger


On Saturday we woke up and had pancakes then we went in my room and started to get in our cloths then I got my backpack and I put Swinger in side. Then we were on our way to Bulgarian school.  When we got in the classroom I put him in my backpack for a nap. Then at lunch I took him out of my backpack so I could play with him we flipped him in the air and caught him. Then when we were done playing we had some pizza and breadsticks. Then we saw our next teacher we sat down and took out our books and then when I was stuck on a problem Swinger told me the answer I said thank you and then I got the problem right. Then it was time to go home but instead of going home I and my mom went to Beat Street so I could buy a present for Ella’s birthday party. Then when we got home we went to a friend of my mom’s. Then we got home and we snuggled in tight. On Sunday we woke up and had cereal  then we went in my room and got in my cloths and went to my friends house we played then we decided to come to my house to play Wii  then I went to my friends Gabby’s birthday party then after we had cake I went to Ella’s birthday party  then when I got home I ran to my room to hug Swinger and when I did I realized he was sleeping but then he woke up we played some tag games then I went to take a shower but when I got out he was already asleep. And that was my awesome weekend with Swinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 












No comments:

Post a Comment