Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Best Weekend with Flipper


First, Flipper helped my Dad work.  He typed on the computer and sent emails.  Then, we went to bed.  After that, we ate breakfast and played video games.  Flipper watched me and Owen play NHL 16.  We made the game glitch and the goalies started fighting.  The next day, we played football and Flipper cheered so much that he fell off the table.   That night we watched a movie and we got pizza and Flipper ate half of the pizza!  On Monday we woke up and ate Honey Nut Cheerios. After that, we took my dog Mac on a walk and Flipper helped hold the leash.  He almost fell!  Also, Flipper helped me solve a side of a Rubik’s Cube .  Later that day, Flipper jumped up on my scooter and I starting riding again.  He liked when I went fast and did tricks. After that, he ate almost all of the ham and cheese rollups. Finally, Flipper watched the Red Sox with us. If the Red Sox lost they would be eliminated from the playoffs and their season would be over. It was David Ortiz’s last game and sadly they lost. ): Then, we started watching the Cubs game. Also, Flipper had a bath during the Cubs game! This was the game to win the series but they lost too.  ): Flipper and I had an awesome weekend together!




No comments:

Post a Comment