Friday, October 21, 2016

The Adventures of Blue and James

On Saturday we went to my soccer game and we won 5 to 1. Then we went to the open house at the fire department and went home. We watched TV together and later we went to sports clips and I got a haircut. Then we came home and my Dad shot us with arrows and we all ran away and hid behind chairs we spread out before Dad came outside. Then we all watched the Cubs game and the Cubs won 8 to 4 against the Dodgers. Then we went to bed. On Sunday it was my birthday! When I went downstairs, Little Blue wanted cake right away! We had a family party and ate pizza and for desert we had polar pizza. Then I opened my presents and read Little Blue some new books. Then we watched the Cubs game and went to bed. This weekend was so fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment