Thursday, October 8, 2015

Jadynn's Adventure With Flipper


Flipper and I came to my house on Friday. He met my family and my 2 cats. On Saturday, we went to Goebbert’s farm. Flipper loved to take pictures of the giraffes while we fed them. He really likes to take pictures. Later that night we went to Dave and busters but Flipper was too short for the games. Our night ended with a trip to Target to get some snacks. The next morning we got up to go to the gym. Flipper did the treadmill and the elliptical but Flipper wanted to listen to music so we had to get headphones for him. He listened to I can’t fell my face. He was singing super loud so we had to cover are ears and take the headphones away from him. Then he ran out in to hallway to go back up to the room. And that was our weekend!!!!!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment