Friday, October 16, 2015

Woohoo Little Blue


When I got home from C.A.P, Little Blue was so exited to go to my house. First he jumped on the tree in front of my house. After a swing or two on the trunk he was hungry, so he ate some bananas. Then it was sleep time. In the morning Little Blue was so exited to go to my dad’s work and when we arrived there he was a trouble maker. He messed up the Legos on the table. He also did weird poses on the chairs just to be funny. When we got home, it was nighttime so we went to sleep. The next day I had a sleep over with my cousins, but he was always sleeping. When we got home from the sleepover we went to sleep, but before we went to sleep he hugged me tight and he was extra good. In the morning Little Blue woke me up in weird ways like he hung from my doll house, and he woke me up by yelling. He had a party with Ken so I woke up, went to sleep, woke up, fell asleep, but he wasn’t being loud on purpose. Little Blue woke me up because he didn’t want me to be late for school. In the morning Little Blue hugged me very tight. That was my adventure with Little Blue!                











                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment