Thursday, October 8, 2015

Zach's Adventures with Swinger

This was the best weekend ever because Swinger came home with me!  We did lots of things together. This was the second time Swinger has been at my house. He came here a few years ago with my sister, Macy. He was happy to see Macy again.

I had a play date at Nate's house after school and forgot Swinger there. So, first thing in the morning I had to pick Swinger up from Nate's house. I found him sound asleep in Nate's bed. We went home and started playing in the toy box. We played Nerf guns together. Next, he came to my soccer game.  He watched the entire game. It was a windy day. We came home to rest and have lunch before my hockey game started. During my hockey game, we were behind 7 to 5 so the coach pulled our goalie. After the game I was hot and sweaty.

In the evening, Swinger and I helped dad cook dinner. I also played Clash of Clans with him and texted Michael.


It was a great weekend with Swinger. I'm going to miss him.














No comments:

Post a Comment