Friday, October 30, 2015

Noah's Adventures with Swinger

When I got home from school I put swinger on my bed and I went   to Nate’s Birthday party. When I got home swinger had a big apple and watched TV. Then we went to bed. In the morning we had cereal. Then went to Cayden's house and played on his ps4. I had basketball practice when swinger was sleeping. Then we went to my soccer game he met my team again. Then he went with me and Zach to the top of the bleachers it was high. Then we came home and swinger climbed a tree. Then we played football he caught it one handed it was cool. Then we went inside and my mom said ‘’ we were having a babysitter swinger was excited when she got here we played games swinger won a lot of games. Then we went to bed. He wanted to eat my stuffed animal and he pulled the blanket off me. In the morning we made a huge leaf pile and jumped in it. We were going to go for a bike ride but we played more football. Then we read can you survive the Titantic swinger wanted me to die. My sister sara rushed in got me and swinger for a movie it was called the martian we got amazing seats.










No comments:

Post a Comment