Friday, February 26, 2016

Michael's Adventures with Swinger

On Friday Swinger was so excited to come to my house.  Before we went to the variety show we ate pizza for dinner.  Swinger was upset that there weren’t any bananas, but he enjoyed the cookies for dessert.  When we were ready to walk to the variety show, Swinger was so excited.  When we got there Swinger and I sat next to Zach and Noah.  Swinger’s favorite act in the first part was Nate’s Michael Jackson moonwalk dance.  At intermission Swinger and I got a big Kitkat to eat.  During the second half I sat next to Zach, Nate, and Brendon.  Later in the second half Ben and J.T came to sit with us.   Swinger said his favorite act in the second half was the last one with my brother and his friends being swimmers.  At the end J.T, Ben, Nate, Zach, and I took a picture with Swinger.  When we got home, Swinger and I were super tired so we went to bed.

 The next morning Swinger and I played video games.  Then we had breakfast and just hung out around the house and watched T.V.  Then a few hours later it was time for me to get ready for my soccer game.  Swinger was so excited to come and watch me play soccer.  When we got there I warmed up.  Then the game started.  Every time our team scored Swinger would yell “GOAL!!!” as loud as he could. After the game Swinger was so glad we won. Then we took a picture with some of my teammates.

 When we got home, we ate lunch and went outside to play basketball with my neighbor Adrian.  Later, Swinger, my brother, and I rode our bikes to Shagg and played football and basketball with some friends. When we got home we helped my dad with work outside.   After that we went to Mark’s house to play hockey and football.  At dinnertime we came home because my grandparents were coming over for dinner.  We had steak for dinner.  Swinger really enjoyed my mom’s chocolate chip banana bread for dessert.  When my grandparents left Swinger and I went to bed.

 When I woke up Swinger was already up and playing Madden Mobile on my ipad.  Then Swinger and I both had a chocolate donut for breakfast.  A few hours later, when Swinger was playing minnie hoops he kind of got tangled up in the net.  Then, later in the afternoon, my sister, my brother, and I played the game Trouble.  After that we ate pork chops for dinner. They were really good.  After dinner we just hung out until it was time for bed.  I had a great time spending the weekend with Swinger.






No comments:

Post a Comment