Friday, February 12, 2016

Zachary's Big Adventure With Swinger

     I was so excited to bring Swinger home with me on Friday.  As soon as we got to my house Swinger went straight to the kitchen.  He was so hungry that he got a mug and wooden spoon and was ready for dinner!  I gave him a sweet banana for a before dinner snack. We ate dinner later on and got ready to go out to a couple of stores.  We went to Target and Best Buy with my mom and big brother Alex.  He helped me carry a heavy Target bag. We tried out some new games on the Wii U at Best Buy.  Swinger and I played on my iPad.  He also enjoyed helping me open some new Poke'mon Cards.  We did so much that we fell asleep early.

     On Saturday, we woke up early and had a big pancake breakfast.  I took a shower and got ready for Soccer practice.   My team did great and we won by two goals. Swinger was jumping up and down in excitement!   My coach even posed for a picture with swinger after scrimmage.  After soccer practice we had a quick lunch and went to Park Ridge for my haircut.  When we got back in the car  Swinger was behaving really silly. He started swinging and hanging from the inside of the car handle.  I sat him down and buckled him safely.  We went to Super Dog for dinner.  

     Sunday was the day for Swinger to get a good wash!  Swinger helped me study for my moon quiz.  He took a nap while I read for 30 minutes and cleaned up my room.  He woke up just in time to watch the Super Bowel with my dad, mom and brother.  We had pizza and snacks.  Swinger and I had a great weekend!












No comments:

Post a Comment