Friday, February 5, 2016

Swinger's Adventures with Nate

The Adventures of  Nate and Swinger

On saturday me and Swinger got up really early to go to my basket ball game. Swinger told me to dunk every time and I couldn't  even dunk. the game was tied 19 19 . I went for a layup and Swinger said  FOUL!!!!!!!!!!! It was a foul so I got free throws. I  took my free throw and made it was a miracle. Swinger screamed!! Swinger and I got home and swinger tried to step on me. Swinger and I made a long  video. It got late so Swinger and I went to bed. On Sunday swinger woke me up. I got so mad at him. Swinger thought he was the best monkey. So he was going to be the first monkey to jump off the ultimate cliff. Swinger also thought he can fly. Then Swinger and I played Air Hockey. After we played Air Hockey We played Madden 16 and Swinger beat me by one touch down. After that Swinger and I played Basket Ball. Then we ate dinner and Swinger ate like a gentlemen. Carmel and Tekken were Swinger's buddies. And that was my Adventure with Swinger.















No comments:

Post a Comment