Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Kate's Adventures with Swinger

Friday, after school we went straight home.  We had to get our snacks quickly so that we could get in the car.  I told Swinger that we were going to Madison, Wisconsin.  Swinger was very excited.  It was a long car ride.  When we got there we went to my cousin’s school.  We went there because they were having a school fair.   Swinger and I played some games and ate dinner there.  I won a wooden airplane at the fair.  Swinger didn’t win anything so I gave him one of my tootsie rolls.  We went back to my cousins’ house after the school fair.  My mom and my aunt went out to visit a friend when my cousins, Kenzie, Swinger and me watched a movie and played some wii.  We played wii for an hour.  The movie we watched was The Pacifier.  Swinger and I thought it was really funny.  We had to get ready for bed when my mom and aunt got back.  Swinger and I slept in my cousin’s bed.

Saturday, when Swinger and I woke up, we went downstairs.  When everyone got up we ate breakfast.  We had cinnamon rolls.  After breakfast, Swinger wanted to play a quick game of pool.  Swinger won.  We had to get dressed so we could go to the mall because my cousin had to find a dress and sweater.  We met some seeing eye dogs in training.  We looked at lots of stores.  Swinger, Kenzie, my other cousin, and I went to a toy store for a little bit because we were bored.  After a little bit we went to get lunch.  Swinger and I had Rocky’s pizza.  After lunch we went to see my great grandpa.  He is almost 97!  We talked for a long time.  Swinger even took a picture with him.  We had to leave WI after that.  Swinger and I said goodbye to the cousins and got into the car for the ride home.  When we got home, Swinger met my dad.  We drew a picture to send to my great grandpa then we watched some basketball with dad.  Later we watched the Olympics.  We had dinner and got ready for bed.  Swinger and I were really tired because we had a really big day.

Sunday, Swinger and I got up early because I had two soccer games.  Swinger and I ate breakfast and then got dressed for my soccer games.  Swinger was very excited to see me play.  I won my first game 10-1.  Swinger was very happy.  I lost my second game 6-7.  I scored 3 goals in the first game and 1 goal in the second game.  When we got home we had lunch, watched more of the Olympics and we each took a bath.  Later we played some wii.  We had roast beef for dinner and then Swinger and I read and watched some tv before bed.


Monday, we got up and got ready for school.  We had to take my sister to math before it was time to go to Dryden.  Swinger and I met up with my friends to walk to school.  We had a great weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment