Friday, February 7, 2014

Renee's Adventures with Little Blue

Adventures with Little Blue

Friday January 31st: I brought Little Blue home and introduced him to my family. He ate McDonald’s with my family while we watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.

Saturday February 1st: I went to Woodfield Mall with Little Blue and my family. I played in the indoor play pen with Little Blue and my sister Olivia. We played hide and go seek with my old friends from Westgate. After that Little Blue and I got a pretzel. Then we drove home. We ordered a pizza for dinner. After dinner we went to bed.

Sunday February 2nd: We watched the football game. We were very excited. Mom cooked lots of food and desserts. There was lots of yelling. Mom was right, the Seahawks won! Everyone was tired after that, so all of us went to bed.

Monday February 3rd: Today was my last day with Little Blue. We had breakfast and then went to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment