Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Peter's Adventures with Swinger

On Friday I got to bring Swinger home with me.  When I got home, I introduced him to my mom, dad and yiayia.  That night, we ordered pizza like we do every Friday night.  Swinger sat at the kitchen table with us while we had our dinner.

On Saturday, we started our day by going out to breakfast at Egg Harbor.  Swinger got to see a lot of people since it was so crowded at the restaurant.  After breakfast we had a lot of errands to do.  First we went to Mariano's, then we went to Costco and our last stop was  Whole Foods.  Swinger really liked being in the car.  My mom and dad had to remind him to wear his seatbelt!  Later that night, we went to Wild Fire for dinner.  We all had filets.  It was so good!

On Sunday we went to go and see my great grandma.  She is going to be 90 years old at the end of the month.  She liked Swinger and she even read us a story.  After we left my great grandma's we came home and played XBox.  Swinger liked watching me and was cheering me on to beat my dad.  While we were playing XBox, I found out that I didn't have school on Monday and Tuesday because it was going to be so cold out.  Swinger was so excited that he got to spend two extra days with me.  Later that night, my nana and papa came over for dinner.  My mom made all of us leg of lamb, roasted Greek potatoes and spinach pie.  Swinger got to sit right next to me at the dinner table.  

On Monday, we woke up and had breakfast.  Since it was so cold out we couldn't go any where.  We spent the day watching movies and helping my mom with all the laundry.  

On Tuesday, we woke up and had breakfast.  It was colder than it was on Monday.  We could not go anywhere.  My cousin Mason came over and we played games and watched some movies.  Swinger liked being with us boys!  I am really going to miss having Swinger around!


No comments:

Post a Comment