Thursday, February 27, 2014

Luca's Adventures with Flipper

Flipper’s Adventures with Luca

Friday
After school I walked home with Flipper. When we got home we played hockey outside. Flipper tried to be goalie and did a pretty good job. Then we went inside and had some hot chocolate. I went to put away my backpack and when I came back Flipper was fishing in my fish tank! His “fishing rod” was string tied to the back of a paintbrush. I took it out of the water and told him not to do it again. Later that night we made muffins, watched a movie and ate dinner. Then we went to bed.

Saturday
In the morning Flipper and I took our dog Lola for a walk with my mom. We stopped by Panera.  I got a cinnamon roll to share with Flipper and we bought my brother an orange scone. Flipper liked the cinnamon roll but he still wanted fish. A little while after we got home, I found him in front of my fish tank looking at the fish again! I explained to him that our fish Houdini isn’t Flipper food. After lunch Flipper and I went to Mick’s house and played street hockey and video games. When I came home Flipper and I made cookies.  We ate dinner, (Flipper had fish) we played some monopoly and then went to bed.

Sunday
I woke up early and went downstairs to watch the Olympic hockey gold medal game. Canada won the game 3-0! I was so excited! Then later we played hockey on an outdoor ice rink. Later we went to a market in Chicago called Eataly and it had many delicious foods. Matteo, Flipper and I had Nutella crepes.  They were amazing.  As we walked through the store Flipper found that they were selling big cans of fish. He wanted to buy some but I said no because it was too expensive ($104!).
When we got home we ate focaccia and soup for dinner.  Flipper must have still been hungry because I found him in front of the fish tank AGAIN! This time he was trying to use a strainer as a net. I guess he really wanted fish. Then my mom got out a can of fish from the cupboard that he could eat. Flipper was super happy.  It was great that Flipper could come to my house.  I hope I can see him again soon.

















No comments:

Post a Comment